martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

About me


My name is Miyel vidales, I have 18 years of age.

.Location Canelones Las Piedras, with my father, mother and my two sisters. Study 3 in high school and I am studying Las Piedras 6th year of engineering. One of my hoobies is to watch movies and listen to music like linkin park and disturbed.
My futuro plans are to finish high school and then to study in a course direction utu company to take a job as a clerk in a company or bank.
My family consists of my father (Washington) works at a trucking company, my mother (Liliana) is a housewife and my 2 sisters (Paulina and Lucia) are studying at school and at school.
My daily activities consist of getting up at all hours of the morning, pick up my room once awake, then breakfast and listen to music.
At noon lunch and after that I see

arrglo a shower and go to high school, but over time I listen to music or watch on the TV a. But if that day ago I have written what is study or review things that I have to give, then I'm going to high school and when I go to bed and such that's my daily routine.

2 comentarios:

  1. Good job, Michel! Now try to edit this entry and correct it. Include your future plans, everyday activities and your family description.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. THANKS AND A CORRECTION IN YOUR COMMENT MY NAME IS WRITTEN Miyel MICHEL OK NO THANKS.

    ResponderEliminar